What I have heard is mostly positive. There is a lot of disagreement as to it's scalability compared to fusebox, and some people think it is overkill for smaller projects.

But there is some consenus about the following:

- Mach II apps are maintainable over time
- the MVC design pattern is the toughest part for people to grasp
- there are benefits to being able to use pre-built components under Mach-II

"Massimo, Tiziana e Federica" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> No, it's there. I've received about a dozen replies off list.

It would be useful if you can summarize that with the rest of the llist. No
need to report names, just share whatever you think it may be useful to
others as well. Thanks.