>>I am a little new to eclipse, could anyone provide a walk through on how to
>>import / configure a plugin?  Thank you a bunch.
>>

>Simply download the plugin from cfeclipse.tigris.org and extract it to the
>"plugins" sub-directory of the eclipse directory, restart Eclipse, and
>you're rolling!!
>
>My eclipse install is at D:\Eclipse, so therefore my plugin is at
>D:\eclipse\plugins\com.rohanclan.cfml_1.1.8
>
>That's all there is to it.
>
>Regards,
>Dave.

Hi dave, thank you, that is exactly what i did.  Hmmm, not working for me, or maybe it is and i dont know it.  This isnt an eclipse forrum however, so I will take it off list.  Thanks for your help.

I am on the community list under michael s hodgdon, would you mind emailing me from there so that I could ask you a question or two?

Thanks to all who posted.

Michael