We use PrimalScript

http://www.sapien.com/primalscript.aspx

It's a great IDE with lots of features and supports 30+ languages (has great
AS2 support).

The developer is also looking for CF-specific features to add to the next
version since an increased number of people have been buying it to develop
CF.  Feature requests can be sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (tell them Sam sent
ya so he can yell at me if he gets too many e-mails to handle).

Here's a review on using it to code CFML:

http://www.kodefusion.com/article/index.cfm?PrimalScript_3&ArticleID=15&Page
Number=1

Best regards,

Sam