From: Guy Rish [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 28 May 2004 10:48 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Again Java CFX

Andrew

The JAR file itself must be included in the classpath, not just the
directory.  If you only place the directory in the classpath it will start
looking for compiled class files in the those directories.

C:\somedirectory\lib
cfxtag.class
C:\somedirectory\jars
someclasses.jar

Classpath=C:\somedirectory\lib;C:\somedirectory\jars\someclasses.jar

rish