From: Andrew Scott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 8:36 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Again Java CFX

Guy,

You are being confused here....

By default cfusionmx/wwwroot/web-info/lib is in the class path..

So by that statement I am telling you that I can place other jar files in
here and reference the methods from these files...

I can also reference the methods that I have created in my jar file...

What I can't do is reference the cfx tga nuImageResize which is in the
package nuImage

However I can do this
test = CreateObject("java","nuImage.nuImageResize");
<cfdump var="#test#">

Which shows me all the methods and fields etc...

cfx settings are as follows

tag = cfx_nuImageResize
class = nuImageResize

???

Regards
Andrew Scott
Technical Consultant

NuSphere Pty Ltd
Level 2/33 Bank Street
South Melbourne, Victoria, 3205

Phone: 03 9686 0485  -  Fax: 03 9699 7976