>Don wrote:
>>Since "header" is new for CFMX while my client uses cf5, with your idea
>of "header
>>parm is critical", I'll try Dave's suggestion of using "CGI" type.
>
>You didn't look at that tag I pointed you to.  It already does that.
>
>Decides which version of CF is running and for MX+ uses type="header"
>and for others type="cgi".  However you will, as I mentioned before,
>have to misspell the referer header or BofA's programming will not
>recognize it (unless they fixed the problem since it was discovered a
>couple of weeks ago).
>
>Cheers,

> Matt Robertson       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> MSB Designs, Inc.  http://mysecretbase.com
Sorry, Matt, for I haven't made it clear that my client's app is not to talk to BofA's site.  So, the key issue for me to try this technique is, what value to use for the cfhttpparam type='cgi' name='header' value='?'
attribute as I indicated in my last response to Dave's posting.  My first thought when the https protocol failed was that cf5 failed to translate data to the correct one for SSL link on the remote server, not sure if this technique can overcome it, more like a long shot.

Thanks.

Don