Jeff,

What happens if you set the Timeout to 0? Do they timeout then?

-Frank
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jeff Chastain
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Monday, May 31, 2004 10:08 AM
  Subject: RE: Application Security Confusion

  Okay, Hal's tutorial fixed the browser close issue.

  However, I still cannot get the session variables to timeout when the
  browser is still open.   I even set the seesionTimeout attribute to 15
  seconds and I can still navigate the application all day long without being
  required to re-login.

  Any thoughts on what might cause this?

  Thanks
  -- Jeff