A few weird things regarding this error:

1. The error happens on a template that is included on every page view
and has been in use for over a year without this error happening.

2. The query on this included template happens before any of the actual
fuseactions are executed.

Macromedia won't talk to me unless I spend $200 and the creators of
SequeLink won't talk to me because of their contract with Macromedia.

And that script was due at noon (EST) :-(

Any ideas?
--
Damien McKenna - Web Developer - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Limu Company - http://www.thelimucompany.com/ - 407-804-1014