We have an internal CF5 application that uses the CFX_GraphicsServer (version 1, I believe) that I'm using on a new page.

I'm having some issues with a bar graph and labeling the data.

Here's the code for the tag I'm using:

<CFX_GraphicsServer
graphType="3"
gridStyle="3"
graphBackStyle="0"
leftTitle="„Balance Due„"
leftTitleStyle="1"
bottomTitle="„Days in A/R„"
subTitleFontSize="100"
height="250"
width="550"
barGap_2d="20"
backColor="15"
domain="#the_domain#"
query="getData"
DB_DataSets="balanceTotal"
db_xLabelSet="daysText"
db_urlSets="url"
dataLabels="1"
dataLabelFormat="0.00"
LabelYFormat="\#currencyUnit#0.00\M"
DB_dataLabelSets="balanceTotal"

That should display a 2-d vertical bar graph with the each bar labeled with the data value.  Now, my 2 issues:

1) We want a 3-d bar graph, but when I go to a 3-d bar graph (graphType="4"), the data labels disappear. Can 3-d bar graphs show data labels? The documentation doesn't mention such a restriction.

2) On the 2-d bar graph, the data comes out as something like .92345201 (it's in millions of euros, hence the long decimal value).  We'd like to format it similar to CF's "DecimalFormat". (with only 2 digits after the decimal)  That works for the LabelYFormat attribute we have, but I can't seem to get any variation of "dataLabelFormat" to work.  No matter what I do, the data comes across in the same long value.  Any idea why that might happen?

Thanks!

Scott