The admin timeout is set to 20 minutes and the cfapplication timeout is
set to 3 hours. I have confirmation from an MM employee that the admin
timeout setting is the maximum allowed, used for security reasons, and
the cfapplication can lower the time but not go over the admin time.

With all of that said, any suggestions on how to keep a session alive
beyond the 20 minutes?

Doug