The mail server is GMS (Gordano Messaging Server) http://www.ntmail.co.uk/
We contacted the makers and they told us that the "pro version" (250 user)
we have will slow down sending mail after a Approx, 5000 messages per day
have been reached. (I do not remember the exact number of messages) If we
upgraded to the enterprise version we would not see the slowdown. Even
though it would be just a SN that we would plug-in to our existing server to
make the server the enterprise version. : - (

The solution found at http://tutorial256.easycfm.com/ would work very well,
(in fact I am using something like that for another client.) But, I have
several clients mail list that I can't spend the time on rebuilding. I wish
I could.

I think tweaking something like the spooler frequency in the CFADMIN is what
I am looking for.

Does anyone know how many messages the spooler will take each time it checks
for new messages? Can that be tweaked in one of the xml config files?

Mark W. Breneman
-Cold Fusion Developer
-Network Administrator
  Vivid Media