  From: Matt Robertson
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 9:06 AM
  Subject: OT Plagiarism. WAS: Slow Down CFmail?

  John Beynon wrote:
  >That's unbelievable...a blatant ripoff! You have every right to be
  pissed!!

  He actually stole three of them.

  http://tutorial253.easycfm.com/
  http://mysecretbase.com/ColdFusion_Tutorial_02.cfm

  http://tutorial255.easycfm.com/
  http://mysecretbase.com/ColdFusion_and_Unicode.cfm

  http://tutorial256.easycfm.com/
  http://mysecretbase.com/Slowing_Down_CFMAIL.cfm

  I've written to Pablo Varando at easycfm.com.  I also copied Peter
  Tilbrook and tried to contact him via email, but all of his addresses
  are bouncing.  Given what he did he doesn't want to hear from me anyway,
  I'm sure.

  Again, sorry for venting OT to the list.  I just strikes pretty hard
  when someone else steals your work and takes credit for it... Regardless
  of the fact that this all isn't exactly the secret formula for Coke, or
  a cure for cancer.