From: Asim Manzur [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 18 June 2004 15:53
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CHARTFX & ColdFusion MX

Thanks Kola,
that article is a way back when CHARTFX was introduces, now their all
syntax have been changed.

The main thing which I am looking for is to find the way to run the
query in ADODB syle in coldFusion.
<!---Create the ADODB Connection and query the database--->
<CFOBJECT ACTION="" NAME="Conn" CLASS="ADODB.Connection">
<!---Open the ODBC data source--->
<CFSET Conn.open("DSN=CfxSrv;UID=guest;","","0","0")>
<!---Execute the SQL statement that will return the data--->
<CFSET RS=Conn.Execute("SELECT Month,Sales,Projected From
CIEDemoSales","","0")>

the above query is connected with Access db, how can I use the same
style query with SQL server.

Thanks
asim

  _____