All,

Let me get more specific.  I am curious about the licensing of the JRun
software.  Do I get the same license of JRun with ColdFusionMX 6.1 as if
I had purchased JRun by itself?

I got a very unconvincing answer from the sales rep of "No".  But
according to Ben Forta's Presentation, it looks like the copy of JRun
that comes with ColdFusionMX 6.1 is the same as the independently sold
copy of JRun's EULA.

http://www.macromedia.com/software/coldfusion/productinfo/features/multiple_instances/

Now I am confused.  So I thought I would as you guys on the list.

Thanks
Troy