Talk a look at this document:
http://www.macromedia.com/devnet/mx/coldfusion/articles/intro_61.html

"...
Versioning Changes
Even if none of what I have mentioned thus far makes you sit up and take
notice, this will.

With ColdFusion MX 6.1 we've changed the product editions. We replaced
ColdFusion Professional with ColdFusion Standard, and ColdFusion
Enterprise is now a combination of ColdFusion Enterprise and ColdFusion
for J2EE. We've even included a full version of JRun as well.

What does this mean to you? As a ColdFusion Enterprise user, you now
have several different ways to install ColdFusion MX:

Server configuration: ColdFusion MX using the embedded JRun.
J2EE configuration on top of JRun: You get a full JRun installation and
the ability to run multiple CF instances on top if it. This translates
into better performance, greater security, superior scalability, and
more control over specific applications. Read more about this in
Introducing Multiple Server Instances in ColdFusion MX 6.1, an article
from Tim Buntel.
J2EE configuration on top of a J2EE server of your choice: For example,
you could use IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic, or Sun ONE.
In other words, you are getting ColdFusion MX, ColdFusion MX for J2EE,
and JRun 4—all for the same price and the same upgrade.

ColdFusion MX 6.1 is an important upgrade to an important product. If
you are already using ColdFusion MX, upgrading to ColdFusion MX 6.1 is
free, and you'll enjoy greater performance and stability than ever
before. And if you are not yet using ColdFusion MX, well, there couldn't
be a better time to jump on board.
..."

Troy