Weuse a product called: WebLoad by Radview Software
www.radview.com

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Yves Arsenault
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Friday, June 18, 2004 7:51 PM
  Subject: Load testing

  Hello,

  I was wondering what was the general pratice for testing your app is....

  Is there any way of similating a certain number of hits per minute?

  I'd like to test some sections of some apps and see what kind of performance
  my code is getting (or not getting).

  Does anyone have any suggestions as to how this test could be done?

  There are some projects that are coming up that I would  really love to use
  some kind of checking to really tighten up performance as much as possible.
  I liked the example on the houseoffusion.com home page where the question
  was asked, "Is CFLOOP really needed?"... little tricks like that, I'm sure
  are almost trivial but running sloppy queries/loops....etc... Just want to
  tighten it up.

  Any ideas?

  Thanks,

  Yves Arsenault