  From: James Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: 21 June 2004 13:24
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: RE: cflocation fails

  I wouldn't have thought so because the correct URL is in the browser
window,
  if conditional logic was stopping the cflocation being executed then there
  would be no way for the browser to have the URL.  I would suspect the
  browser is not handling the relocation properly, are you able to test it
  from a different machine?