Hi, all.

I run my validation on forms by having a form submit back to the page it's
on,
then just use CF code validation (since I know little about _javascript_)
and then, either showing a CFCatch error or processing the form
successfully,
then CFLocating to a confirmation page.

This works fine for my rather limited validation needs, but it's annoying
that
a user has to receive one CFCatch error message a time.

Is there some way, with the CFTRY / CFCATCH approach to validation,
to have all the form fields validated and have the CFCATCH error messages
grouped together in an array or something, then have them displayed all at
once?

i.e...

> You must enter a first name.
> You must enter a last name.