From: Britney Spears [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 23 June 2004 12:52
To: CF-Talk
Subject: re: Time Tracking

Hello,

I have an application that users log into using Windows authentication. I would like to track when a user logs and store that information when they log out so I can see how long they have been
online using the application. Is there a "add-on"  or code out there that I could plug into my application.

Is this easy to do?