> I am trying to set up coldfusion on my Mac for development.  I am running
> OS 10.3.4 and Java 1.4.2

> Thanks in advance

I have absolutely nothing to contribute to this, except to say that I am
following this thread now with bated breath....I eagerly anticipate this
discussion as I'm *right* there now in terms of trying to get the same setup
running. The only difference between you and I is that you've gone ahead and
installed it, and I'm still reading the PDFs and referencing a Unix book
simultaneously until I feel confident enough to proceed...lol.