Looking thru your logs, it looks like you have a permissions problem

Try this:

With the JMC, set up another JRun server and name it CFMX (make sure
you complete the process)

Then deploy CFMX under this new server.

then start this server from the terminal window.

Send me the terminal log off list (as a text file attachment)

BTW, when you start the JRun admin from the terminal, do you get any
error messages?

HTH

Dick

On Jun 23, 2004, at 6:44 AM, GFSCold wrote:

> I am trying to set up coldfusion on my Mac for development.  I am
> running
>  OS 10.3.4 and Java 1.4.2
>
>  I have installed both jrun4 and coldfusion following the instructions
> from
>  Macromedia posted earlier on this list.
>
>  I believe the jrun4 server is runnning the way it should.  I can
> start and
>  access the jrun admin program.
>
>  When I start the default server, which is where coldfusion is set up
> I get
>  a lot of errors and don't know where to begin troubleshooting.  I have
>  done some googling and searching through macromedia's support site but
>  have not turned anything (that I can follow).  I have pasted the log
> with
>  the errors below.  Any help is appreciated.
>
>  Thanks in advance

"In times like these, it helps to recall that
there have always been times like these."
- Paul Harvey -