I am running the CFUN-04 conference http://www.cfconf.org/cfun-04/ this
weekend 6/26 - 6/27 in Rockville MD and over 550 web computer
programmers are coming. It occurred to me that computer people often
have neck and shoulder aches and might be interested in getting a
massage at the event and that this would be a great opportunity for
someone who does body work to get new clients and earn some money too by
giving short massages at the event.

Or if you are interested in web programming too we could give you a free
pass to the event too in return for massaging the speakers. (CFUN costs
$299)

I imagine that a massage chair would be helpful but that for neck and
shoulder massage that a regular chair would work too. Contact
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ASAP if you are interested. You will need to be
licenced to give massages in Maryland.

Winner in CFDJ awards Best Consulting

Michael Smith, TeraTech, Inc
405 E Gude Dr Ste 207, Rockville MD 20850
CF , VB, SQL, Math custom programming
Voice: +1-301-424-3903 x110, 800-447-9120  Fax:301-762-8185
Web: http://www.teratech.com/sig/
Email:  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ICQ: 66057682