>Roger, yes we do need to be self-hosted. MovableType does look to be a
>very decent app. But has anybody here used Drupal?

George,

One thing to bear in mind is that MT and Drupal are very different apps. Drupal is similar to JournURL, in that it's a community-building tool... if all you want is to host a handful of straighforward blogs, a community platform may be overkill. Something like MT or WordPress will likely be easier to set up and work with.

If you need (or just want) all the extra stuff, though, there's not much in the open-source, self-hosted world that does what Drupal does.

--
Roger Benningfield
work: http://journurl.com/