From: Tony Weeg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 9:44 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: cffile question

hi there.

ok, I have a mapped network drive, that from my cfmx server, I can write
files to, etc...however when I try to use coldfusion and cffile, to
create
the file on the mapped network drive, it gives me an error, access
denied.

Detail The cause of this exception was: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
f:\vehiclesIncsvFormat.csv (Access is denied).
Message An error occurred when performing a file operation WRITE on file
f:\vehiclesIncsvFormat.csv.
RootCause struct
Message f:\vehiclesIncsvFormat.csv (Access is denied)

any ideas? permissions are set to EVERYONE, full control.  (for now,
until I
get this working and can pare down permissions.)  ideas anyone?

thanks

...tony

tony weeg
senior web applications architect
navtrak, inc.
www.navtrak.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
410.548.2337

visit www.antiwrap.com to send long url emails to your friends!

-- dont mistake my perfection as arrogance
anonymous