Thanks for the explanation, Dick!

Rick

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Dick Applebaum [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 1:25 AM
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: Re: [ANN] BlueDragon 6.1 Released!

  I hit the send button too soon!

  So, you can run a BD/CFML system from CD-ROM.

  You could also copy the package back to a hard drive & it would run
  read-write -- No reinstall just a file copy.

  Technically this is practical, but BD J2ee is expensive and the license
  does not permit redistribution on CD.

  But, New Atlanta has expressed to myself, others and the list, in
  general;  their willingness to work with anybody who has a need for an
  unique packaging/distribution solution, and "make it happen".  -- can't
  ask for more than that!

  Dick