Depending on how much effort you are willing to put in I can seriously
recommend Linode.com. for $19.95 you get a UML (User Mode Linux)
account (i.e. root access to your VPS) and basically can do whatever
you like with it. Install Apache, BlueDragon and MySQL and you are
off! Downside is you have to do everything yourself, but it is a lot
of fun to learn!!

Cheers