Just a small word of warning to stay away from DataPacket.net.  I was
with them years ago but left to go with a UNIX host.  I heard from a
friend a while later that they had changed their pipe providers again,
and a while later heard (2002) the same story again.  This second
friend's site was never up, which made it difficult to use as a
marketing site for their own business.  They promised the earth in
terms of facilities (3gig space for $10?), but you'll never get your
money's worth due to serious reliability problems.
--
Damien McKenna - Web Developer - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Limu Company - http://www.thelimucompany.com/ - 407-804-1014