On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 15:31:14 -0400, Tom Jordahl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Macromedia Central was designed around "occasionally connected computing".
> Things like DB queries would be refreshed when the computer was connected;
> otherwise the cached data is used.
>
> Check it out.

Tom, has there been any update of the licensing program? From what
I've read in a number of places, the biggest obstacle to developing
Central applications was the licensing model. There's a lot of
references to "more changes coming," but I haven't seen them anywhere.
Here's some reference links, which has comments from MM employees as
well:

http://www.centralmx.com/archives/000478.html
http://www.centralmx.com/archives/000123.html
http://www.markme.com/mesh/archives/004448.cfm