>Not sure what you mean by "Redheaded Stepchild". It just looks to me like
>they're realizing that e-biz is a lot harder to deal with than just having
>people walk into a store and carry out there goods.
>
>Toys 'R Us' issues specifically dealt w/ their architecture and order
>fulfillment.

I believe what he means is that, while Allaire is trying desperately to
prove to the world that ColdFusions can scale, the largest Web site to date
programmed in ColdFusion has been a horrific failure.

I'm not arguing that ColdFusion can't scale, or even that ColdFusion had
anything to do with the problems that have plagued the site, but
nonetheless, ToysRUs.com has not been the marketing gold mine on which
Allaire was banking.

Benjamin S. Rogers
Web Developer, c4.net
voice: (508) 240-0051