From: Mooner Ent [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, August 19, 2000 5:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: CF's Redheaded Stepchild

I just went to ToyRus website and clicked on the pokemon site and got this
error, doesn't look like CF to me. unless they're already at amazon.

      $ self_string = !!
            Type EXPRESSION
            Message An error occurred while evaluating the expression:

#variables.flt_is_retail#

            Error near line 1, column 3290.

            Error resolving parameter VARIABLES.FLT_IS_RETAIL

            The specified variable name cannot be found. This problem is
very likely due to the fact that you have misspelled the variable name.

            Detail
            ErrNumber 16396