From: Greg Saunders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 16:16:46 -0500
Subject: coldfusionhosting.com
To: CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Does anyone have any good or bad experience with

www.coldfusionhosting.com?  They offer MX on a shared server for $20/month,

along with support for CFFile and your own custom tags.  (Details are at

http://www.coldfusionhosting.com/offering_detail.cfm?OffID=49&CATID=6).

I looked at other hosts recommended in an earlier thread, but I haven't

seen any that allow custom tags for that kind of price.  Any

recommendations for hosts that would allow this?  I know I could get my own

custom tags on a dedicated server, but I'm looking for an inexpensive way

to host a site with my own custom tags.

Thanks in advance.

Greg Saunders, Ph.D.

Senior Learning Scientist