My experience with Crystaltech has been mixed.  I am getting ready to
move 8 sites away from them because of a mix of issues.

On the whole they have been a good host, their support is very
responsive and do thier best to help.

I have 5 sites on one of their cf5 servers and 3 on a couple cfmx
server.  On the cf5 box I would say the charting services goes down
about once a week and I have to email them to restart the service (
which they always do asap).  On the cfmx server I find that I get "jrun
failed to connect" errors in 15 minute increments about twice a week.

The have a highly automated administration system.  As such they have no
manual control over any aspect of a sites administration.  If you, for
instance, might need to connect two site to the same database there are
several options.  Unfortunatly there are problems that prevent many of
those aspects.  A database and dsn belong to a hosted site, there is no
way to connect to a db that is not part of your site though the
administration.  Now our sites have some unique characteristics that
require this and most wont.  But the high level of automation with no
ability ot override causes problems for us.

I have recommended them in the past and based on circumstances will
probably do so again in the future, but unfortunatly they are not able
to meet our needs any further.

Good luck in your hosting endevours.

simeon