> If I were a betting man, I would bet that CF continues to
> become closer
> to pure Java -- this would (potentially) improve
> performance and
> broaden the acceptance/use of the CF language.

I have my doubts. The closer CF comes to pure Java, the more people
will ask "why bother when there's Java". In order to stay alive in the
market (as with any market) CF has to provide something significant to
the customer which they can't get elsewhere.

s. isaac dealey   954.927.5117

new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with
the onTap open source framework