On Jul 9, 2004, at 5:19 PM, Mark A. Kruger - CFG wrote:
> Um.... I name my directories "blah.com" all the time without issue.
> Can you give an example?  How is it that you think
> this?

Doh!
I forgot one key aspect...
If I access the directory using a URL that does not contain the
directory name (e.g. a virtual host with the home directory set to
"123.com") it works fine.  However if I access that same directory
using either an IP address or something else (e.g. the IP address of
the server) which shows the "123.com" in the URL it refuses to work.
--
Damien McKenna - Web Developer - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Limu Company - http://www.thelimucompany.com/ - 407-804-1014