Hi Jean Marc,

Yes, there is a lively cfeclipse mailing list at
http://cfeclipse.tigris.org.

You'll need to sign up on the tigris site first, then you can join any of
the mailing lists on the cfeclipse project.

I'd suggest joining the users list.

A bunch of stuff was added for color coding prior to the last release, but I
don't think we got all the plumbing sorted out.

As far as I remember we took the preference page out before the release, but
I could be mistaken there.

In either case, pop on over to the cfeclipse list and I'm sure we can get it
sorted out.

Spike

Stephen Milligan
Code poet for hire