Ok, I realize I wasn't very clear, although I think you got the point below. Just like you can jump to the end tag (thanks for the tip!), I wonder if there's a way in a cfscript section to either jump to the corresponding } or for the editor to highlight the whole code block in between the { and }. This is something I think is fairly common in other editors (for example bbedit and emacs).

Thanks!