I agree with you...not so much in emails, but man, does it make me mad when
I see billboards, signs, magazines, etc that butcher the English
language.  Is it really that hard to have someone proofread things?  These
are things that make Americans look like a bunch of ignoramuses...(and I am
'born and raised', so no flames please).

their vs there or they're

your vs you're

to vs too

its vs it's

and the list rolls on...

Whew! *that* was an interesting rant for a Tuesday morning...

Sorry for the OT post, but I felt like chiming in...

Ray