From: Micha Schopman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 14 July 2004 11:52
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Tuning DB connections?

They are run with cfquery, cfstoredprocedure is much slower than the
plain old cfquery. The queries executed are highly optimized and
extremely fast but it is like the pipe between CF Server, and MSSQL 2000
isn't always optimal. The queries are not cached, and the execution plan
for the query is not important in this scenario :-)
Micha Schopman
Software Engineer
Modern Media, Databankweg 12 M, 3821 AL  Amersfoort
Tel 033-4535377, Fax 033-4535388
KvK Amersfoort 39081679, Rabo 39.48.05.380