Yes, the mouse is wireless...It was working without installing the driver that came
with it (9.1) but then I thought that it would be a good idea to update it.
But what happened is that it could not update and the previous driver might have been
erased because it did not appeared in the "Program" menu.  The problem appeared then
at reboot time.

I also tried to plug the previous mouse (Logitech) via PS2 but the results were the
same.
Also the space bar does not work.

I do have NTFS.
Can you actually insert the HD into a working NT server and recover the data from it?
Is it not going to conflict with the other NT OS?

Thank you,

Philippe