.html files in CFMX

Open the C:\CFusionMX\wwwroot\WEB-INF\web.xml . You can modify the
extension mappings by adding these lines:

<servlet-mapping>
<servlet-name>CfmServlet</servlet-name>
<url-pattern>*.html</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

and why...doug, you ask....because some people like to have .html/.htm
and other extensions for cold fusion applications.

no other reason.

i have .revolution, .tony, .whatever mapped to it.

just because i can.

and it makes my site unique!

tw