I wasn't going to comment but...

CFEclipse is all I use personally (of course I helped wite it). I have
a tendency to be rather passionate about my projects so I'll refrain
from mouthing off. CFEclipse has far more tools then He3 and is by far
better a better CFML Plugin for eclipse. Sean seems to have had a bit
of a problem finding some of the (many) items that CFEclipse has that
he3 does not have.

here is a screen shot of the default CFEclipse perspective:

http://cfeclipse.tigris.org/images/macbeta.jpg
http://cfeclipse.tigris.org/images/winbeta.jpg

outline view (with filter support), cfc methods, view snippets, and
many other things that dont exist in *any* other CFML editor.

He3 has good framework support I hear, but as for a CFML editor
CFEclipse wins hands down and has perspectives and views that are very
simple to find.

Ok, so I mouthed off a bit....

Sorry,
Rob