From: Jon Gunnip [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2004 9:34 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: XML/XSLT to write typical CF Form page

I have an app with 100 forms that are all very similar in structure:
1) filter on some heirarchy of properies on the left: e.g. Year ->
State -> City to find a paricular record
2) edit, delete, or add a new record on the right

I want to streamline the maintenance of writing these CF self-posting
form processing pages since the structure seems pretty consistent but
each form is between 400 and 1000 lines of CF/HTML.

I was thinking I could describe the structure in XML and then use XSLT
to write my 400-1000 line CFM page.  Then I could cfinclude the result.
It would be great is someone out there has already defined a nice DTD
for doing this.

Anyone doing anything like this?

Jon