I'd like to have one large updater that has these and then a small amount of patches/hot fixes after.

At Ben Forta's presentation to our local user group last month, he mentioned this as part of the outline of Macromedia's releases leading up to Blackstone.  He said that one of the items being worked on is a release for the current version of CFMX that would be a bundling of all the current hot fixes.  So hopefully you will get what you want "SOON" to paraphrase Ben.

Now a website dedicated to these ALA Microsoft's, especially the ability to know what hot fixes you have already installed, would be pretty nice.  I'm sure there are serious technical challenges to such a feature, but it would be really nice from my point of view.

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.