> If I have 10 applications one one server and 10 DBs on one
> sql server, is it possible to have each application handle
> its own client variable tables?

Yes. You'll have to configure each datasource to store Client variables
within the CF Administrator, and you'll have to specify a CLIENTSTORAGE
attribute within your CFAPPLICATION tag for each application, so that it
refers to the appropriate datasource. While configuring the datasources,
your database login will need to be able to create tables, although you can
revoke that afterwards. That's really all there is to it.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
phone: 202-797-5496
fax: 202-797-5444