  From: Wayne Burlingame (wburling)
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 10:05 AM
  Subject: RE: Ecommerce site work...

  Hello,

  I am not sure if there was a mail alias at HOF  to direct this to.So please
  don't be peeved, maybe you can direct me to some good sites? Is there a
  place anyone knows of where I can find a (mostly) pre-made eCommerce
  web-site for sale? I need a login, shopping cart, dynamic database,
  automated emails for certain things,etc... and a few other items.
  I would like to just use something pretty much pre-made and just change my
  colors, headmast graphics,etc... and be done with it.
  Even if it was not a site for CF would be ok like php/mysql or whatever...
  I can tweak some of the code for my emails,etc... but I cannot build the
  whole thing on my own.
  I did find one such site but if I ever go to a different hosting company I
  can only take my database with me , not the site.

  ~/Wayne