Can anyone help me....

I am new to CF. we have backend as MySql and I am trying to insert into
a database created in SQL using this query:

<cfquery name="add" datasource="newmembers">

INSERT INTO members

(name,email)

VALUES ('#name#','#email#')
</cfquery>

But it is not adding to the database, the submit is just going to the
query page and we can see all these codes in browsers...

I think the problem is, coldfusion server is not parsing code before handing it over to the webserver. we are working on Mac OS
X with MySql.

How to fix this problem...
I really need help...

Sangeeta