> Does someone now ways to do some CFC caching?

Storing CFCs, including instance data, in the Session scope certainly seems
to work for me - I imagine Application would be the same.

I do it very simply like this:

<cfif not isDefined("Session.cfcInstanceName")>
  <cfobject component="cfcName" name="Session.cfcInstanceName">
  <!--- invoke all the methods that set up the persistent data --->
</cfif>

<cfinvoke component="#Session.cfcInstanceName#" ...>

Nick