Yea, unfortunately I still seem to be getting that same error, and
still am unable to reproduce it, so... hrm... I'll bet this has to do
with my own custom code I was using to try and let me force the
framework to reload itself... I'll comment it out and let it go for a
while and see if I still get the errors...

> working now - i tried plain /ontap/ as well as
> /ontap/forum and both returned a table cell with an
> exclamation mark and the error message below. Gremlins, I
> tells ya!

> Aaron

s. isaac dealey     954.927.5117
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?