Firtht, I think iths pronounthed Lithp!

Bad!

Second, you gotta love parentheses.

I've done a little PHP and ASP -- too granular for most of my needs.
(IMO).

I done several years of Perl -- can't even read my code anymore.

Don't know Ruby or Python.

I plan to use CF Anywhere I can (maybe even on the desktop-- that's
another story).

I love CF's simplicity and power and the tendency to be more
self-documenting that other languages,

I am in the process of learning Java to:

1) Extend CF Code when necessary
2) write desktop apps or browser applets when necessary.

I am in the process of learning SMIL -- an A/V manipulation and control
language for browser plugins and desktop players.

I hope that's all I will need.

HTH

Dick

"The reason there are two senators for each state is so that one can be
the designated driver."
-Jay Leno -