On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 23:00:50 -0400, dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> im done im finished with the crap known as M$, just finished downloading linux
> any major issues running studio and cfmx on linux at home?

Welcome to freedom. cfmx runs fine (with apache or with the built in
webserver), studio doen't work on linux (though I hear it can be done
with wine (the windows emulator)). For cfmx IDE you have many other
choices though from www.jedit.org to http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/
and everything in between.

Good luck and have fun,
Rob